Denied Elforia's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Elforia, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elforia

Elforia VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Elforia
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:50646607
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    The guy is known for being trigger happy and he knew that the one who shot him was not the D but the T I only told him that the D wasn't the one that shot him and was the T because he would have killed the D and pretend it was cause the "D shot him" to inform him that someone was watching.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Emtech2

Emtech2 The worst ones always live VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Noctorious for Ghosting (1st), he will respond when he gets a chance.

3. Elforia

Elforia VIP

and also what I "ghosted" was not round changing I read the extended rules of ghosting you have posted and the information I provided was not "round changeing" it was to disassuade the known trigger-happy fellow that someone was watching

4. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Hello! As you know you were banned by me for Ghosting. While alive the player asked me if I could ban if he took a screenshot of you sending him in-game information. I answered "probably" before I killed him. From that I know for certain that he was alive when you sent him the following pm:
    [​IMG]

Ghosting is defined in the MOTD as follows:
    [​IMG]

As such you used third-party chat to inform the player which person had shot him and in-extension that none of the other alive players had shot him.

While you claim you were trying to prevent trigger-happiness, if the player you messaged HAD shot the detective and the detective had not done any damage to him then the player would have been slain for RDM when reported.

Unfortunately, what you did is definitely ghosting and you should be punished for it, but after reviewing your adminstats and your intentions in this report. I've decided to reduce the ban from 4 weeks to 2 weeks.

I'll leave this open if you wish to make another comment on it.

APPEAL: REDUCED

5. Elforia

Elforia VIP

in the screenshot you can see that he scrolled up so that my other pm to him which said "The T shot you don't pretend it was the D and try to kill him too" was covered up. Sadly I do not have the evidence to show that I said that but I did. And in my defence according to your rules I didn't break any of those rules because he already knew who shot him it was the T and he shot back and then he pretended that it was the D and went on and said "woh D why did you shoot me?" and was right about to shoot the D until I pm'd him in which case he porceeded to try to get me banned. I appreciate your reduction and understanding Noc. But I still belive that I should get unbanned for this. Have a good night.

6. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

If you knew what he knew then there wasn't any point in pming him. If someone is going to RDM intentionally, let them and let the mods handle it. Your pm wouldn't change if he really wanted to RDM anyways. He said he thought it was someone else, and you're telling him otherwise told him information that he claimed not to have known. And if you're saying he didn't kill the detective because of your PM, then your pm changed the outcome of the round, which still qualifies it as ghosting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.