Approved Eldano54's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Eldano54, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eldano54

Eldano54 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Eldano32
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was on ttt for a long period yesterday. I was rdmed countless times and the mods were not online to aid me. that's just a heads up that there is not enough mods. my appeal is that I was on a map and I was in a room all on my own with a detective and I was a Traitor. so I didn't get caught in the act I decided I would kill him quietly so I used a incendiary grenade. Now I state this I was the only traitor in there so I left leaving the grenade to burn the detective and when I returned one of my Traitor buddies had for some reason ran in the fire. I cant see how this was my fault yes I didn't warn him or her but to be killed by a incendiary takes some time so he obviously stood there for a while. I don't believe I deserve a ban I only left because I lost internet for the whole night I deserve a slay at most. if you check ive never had any other bans so this is clearly just a mistake by myself. it wont happen again and I will be more careful. this is the only server I play on so it sucks im now banned off it.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Juissi :D

Juissi :D Epic VIP

Tagging @Graze to address your concerns

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Yo! I banned you for an incend that you threw that killed your traitor buddy, and did not warn for. Well, rather I had asked you over private message if you warned for the incend that you threw, but you left the server almost immediately afterwards. Given that it's your first offense of RDM and Leave, I'll gladly remove the ban. I request that you'd be more careful come the future with grenade throws and always make sure to issue a warning before pulling the pin so that your traitor buddies do not die or take any unneeded damages.

All associated evidence can be found in the following screenshot that shows the report and the needed chat log information regarding this appeal.

[​IMG]

You should now be unbanned on our EU server. Thank you for your time, and I hope that you're more careful come the future with RDM and Leave offenses. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.