Approved El FLaco Gamer's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by El FLaco Gamer, Jan 13, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El FLaco Gamer

El FLaco Gamer Ecks Dee? VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    El Flaco Gamer
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53176993
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I will preface this by saying I have no evidence, since I do not even recall doing anything ban-worthy.

I would like to see the evidence of my RDM and leave. I've been playing this server for a very long time, and would never intentionally RDM and leave.It's been a year since my last ban, and I was a very different player at that point. I'm sure multiple mods/admins would confirm that whenever I make a genuine mistake and RDM I typically ask for punishment. Even if getting unbanned isnt an option, I would like to know who I RDMed to apologize.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Again, none, I had no recollection of RDM and leave.​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDM and leave | 1st Offense" by @Graze
    He will response at earliest convenience.

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hey El Flaco! I'm glad to see you did appeal the ban, since you are indeed a very polite player who is upfront about the offense of RDM when they come up. I'll post here with evidence in a moment, but note that I intend to accept this appeal anyways after reading what you've had to say on the issue. Please give me a moment to find the evidence needed for this appeal and I'll have you back in game shortly! Thanks!

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Alright, the situation was that there was some unreported damage that you were not reported for before you left the server as seen in the following screenshot, as well as your leave of the server. I have unbanned you for you to serve a slay! Thanks for appealing!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Appeal Accepted
    Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.