Denied Ehjay's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ehjay, Dec 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ehjay

Ehjay VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheLegend27
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:97208652
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Only incident this could be is when I was playing detective and killed an inno who said HE WAS GOING TO KILL ME, tho I don't recall getting a slay and the mod didn't say anything so I assumed it wasn't considered RDM. I'd like to know exactly why I was banned and hope I can clear this up.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @Casually Serious for RDM and leave Fifth Offense which was globaled by me. He will respond at his earliest convenience!

3. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Hello, TheLegend27. Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban today.

You were banned during Minecraft b5 on the 21st for RDM & Leave 5th offense, and as my administrator has mentioned, globalized. I requested it based on a couple of factors, the first and foremost being your generally disrespectful/toxic attitude toward fellow player and staff alike. The second was your history, and the fact that your behavior doesn't show any signs of change, with that said, I want you to take the time you have during this ban to rethink how you behave on SGM servers and when you return, I expect not to see a 6th offense of this nature.

That said, I will be opting to deny this appeal, as I believe you would learn nothing in being let off easily for this offense that doesn't seem to register after the second, third and fourth offenses. Thank you again for taking the time to read, and I do hope you have happy holidays all the same!

A few quick edits for evidence provided below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
  4. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Given your recent behavior in shoutbox, and your history on our servers, I'll be extending your ban to 26 weeks.
    I hope during this time, you take the time to reflect on your behavior and return with a better mindset!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.