Denied Ehjay's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Ehjay, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ehjay

Ehjay VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ehjay
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:97208652
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned for RDM and leave, tho I was never warned or given any slays about RDMing.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I never left to evade a slay or ban.​

2. Osmium

Osmium Virtue VIP Silver

You were banned by @Romulus for Rdm and leave 4th. Please give them time to respond.

3. Romulus

Romulus The Alpha VIP

Heyo Ejjay, sorry for the wait, had some errands to run after work.

I did indeed ban you for your fourth offense of RDM & Leave, sometime last night. Now, below you will find the evidence showing you leaving with a slay round to be dealt with, and then me banning you. Now generally, if anything has your name in it, or says 'You' in this instance, you should notice it almost immediately, it catches your eye, y'know? The server sort of makes the 'You will be slain next round' text a bit more obvious than normal server banter and chat. For this reason, and the fact your ban was globalized and extended by a lead admin, I am going to deny your request to be unbanned.

Over the course of your ban, please take into consideration to ask for permission to leave if you know you've been playing less than ideal, behaviour-wise. It is an odd habit to get into, but if reports have been filed against you, it's a smart decision to do so.

Evidence Locker
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to message me directly here on the forums. Thank you for your wait, and have a fantastic night.

Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.