Denied EduardopyV3's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by EduardopyV3, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EduardopyV3

EduardopyV3 Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Eduardopy
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:44739500
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It has been almost a year. People have been unbanned from permabans multiple times before.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well, let me start this by saying that its not going to be a fancy, long, color coded thing. This is going to be an informal request. Im just asking you guys to think about this. I was Permanently Banned for being toxic to the community. I don't really see how. I have various achievements in the community. I have done a lot of stuff for it, good and bad too. I was never part of "Op 666", it never happened. I have changed. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get ahold of someone without ban evading. I tried to talk to an admin on a server today. Right as I said @Hey! I got banned. So im just going to ban evade on the forums, what harm can it do me now? I tried to add multiple staff members and they either ignored me or could not help me. The most helpful person was really unhelpful, im not saying names. Anyways I feel like I was banned because of other members of the community, you know who, and accused of various things I have not done, I have tried to get unbanned multiple times. I would think that shows I actually want to get unbanned and not troll. I am tired, I just want a chance, I just want to talk to someone. Im always banned and denied attempt after attempt. Highwon, im asking you, could you please *for the love of god* add me on steam to have a honest discussion?

And yeah I ended up color coding it.

-Eduardopy

2. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

You are banned for Conflict of Interest due to a charge back for your donation to this server. Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.