Denied edson59611's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by edson59611, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edson59611

edson59611 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    edson59611
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:78433467
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was in the map terror train, so i saw a body burning and only a T burn a body,
    then I walked three corridors to in front and close to the body only person I met in those 3 halls had to be a traitor so I killed him , then the administrator slayed me and i leave the server and i got banned 5 days
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Good evening! You were banned by @LegitCake for rdm and leave first offense. Cake will respond as soon as possible. Please be patient

3. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Hello Edson! Thank you for making your ban appeal, I will present my evidence on why i banned you soon, please be patient.

4. LegitCake

Okay, so the reason I banned you is because you left on the round that you were being slain.
    Before we talk about why you left, I would like to give you a screenshot of the RDM report that was filed against you.
    [​IMG]

In your response you said that you saw a body burning near him and that's why you killed him. In your words that would be killing off suspicion if you did not actually see them burning the body.

After reading what you said, I sent you a private message asking if you saw the person burning the body.
    [​IMG]
    Unfortunately you did not respond back so i went ahead and put a slay on you for the next round.

And here we see you leaving the game while being slain.
    [​IMG]

As you may or may not know, the rule on the motd states that if you leave while serving your slay, it's considered RDM and leave.
    MOTD:
    [​IMG]

Now that i have presented my evidence, I would like to ask you why you left the game while being slain, I will give you some time to respond considering that it's pretty late and it's New Years Eve. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

5. LegitCake

I believe that I have given you more than enough time to respond so with that being said, I will be denying this appeal.

This is only a local ban which means you are able to play on our other servers if you wish to.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.