Denied Edge077's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Edge077, Oct 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edge077

Edge077 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Mau-Mau-crosoft Edge
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no clue why I was reported/slain/banned at all, because I did absolutely nothing to deserve the ban/slay in the first place.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The only thing I can really say is what happened while I was playing before I left and got banned for the supposed "RDM and leave"

The round started, on map 67th highway. I pick up my weapons in the barn as well as another player. I let him jump into the teleporter before I jump in. However, when I jump in, the player, a detective and I are all stuck in the teleporter. In fear I'd accidentally hurt someone, I pulled out my crowbar and looked down, and made sure no player's names were highlighted in my crosshairs. a few moments later I look up and hear gunshots, and the other two stuck players dying. I assumed the non detective was shooting the detective but didn't know for sure so I did nothing. after a little bit they both died and we fall into the basement, while I am still holding my crowbar, and I ID their bodies. I then walk away and then I am reported by a player saying something on the lines of "10/10 killed the detective" I believe. I respond to the report by saying I did not do anything at all while we were stuck, and submitted the report. after a few seconds I decided to leave the server so I could use the bathroom, and I did not want to leave my game running. When I return to rejoin the server, I get a popup saying I've been banned for 5 days, and to file an appeal on the servers.

TL;DR, The person who reported me stated I killed the detective and RDM'ed him. even thought I did nothing to wound, or kill anyone while we were stuck in the teleporter. I had my crowbar out, and I did nothing to be reported yet they reported me. If I somehow did hurt someone by any means (I assume it'd most likelybe by goomba stomping?), I sincerely apoligize that I did do that, it was not my intention at all.

If it helps at all, I can return to the server and serve my slay, and a few more if needed if my ban does get omitted.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

@Gonco banned you for your First Offense of RDM and Leave and will respond to this Appeal with his evidence shortly.

3. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

Hey Mau/Edge. I remember handling the report against you on 67th Way. In the logs here it clearly says that you killed him with prop/falling damage.
    [​IMG]
    And clearly here after it shows you leaving before I could question/clarify what had happened.
    [​IMG]
    When you leave so soon without clarification in a report than it's assumed RDM+Leave, since you did not serve out your slay.

4. Edge077

Edge077 VIP

Ahh alright, that's what I expected. Sorry for leaving without waiting. Will it help at all if I can return to the server and serve my slay(s)? Or would it be best if I just served the ban?

5. Gonco

Gonco white knight VIP

It's a 5 day ban on one server. Next time you should be more careful and make sure it's okay to leave by checking in with staff on the server. A lot of players do that and it saves a lot of people from being banned as sometimes punishment is given out a little later than usual if it's a populated server. I'm going to leave this appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.