Denied Dystortion's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dystortion, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dystortion

Dystortion Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    The Kid Frankie
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:13440955
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I know I have a ban history and I'm assuming this is about an RDM and leave but honstly I just didn't think about it and think I should be unbanned, I sat through the entire round during the slay. That was what I was used too, I've never been even banned for something like this before. IN CASE IT IS AN ISSUE
    My ban history has been one for RDM and leave and one for 4 RDM's (All accidentally) In one night spanning 3 maps. Me and the admin had some colourful words and that's all fine. I'm typing a lot because I'm stoned. Please unban me, it wasn't malicious at all in my entire ban history. I would say I don't find this a big deal and just get on with it but seriously, I've been an on and off user for 6 months. I know to some of you that's a short time but I have grown to really like the community and don't think any harm would come of an unban, thats all.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    It was not malicious. I wasn't leaving in defiance to anything and I don't remember any time doing this before (?)​

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @BasedBlake for your 2nd offense of RDM & Leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience. Please be patient and play on the other 4 servers while you wait for your appeal to be dealt with. It will be dealt with in a timely manner.

3. Dystortion

Dystortion Member

No hard feelings from the past incedents, right Giruti? I know we had some things to disagree on but you know, I really respect what the admins do on this server, they're almost like cops, they just abuse their power less.

4. Blake

Blake Respect VIP

Hello Dystortion,

The reason for the slay was that you randomly damaged the player "Not Obama". Shortly after reporting this incident you left the server, which you never should do before asking the staff if you're free to go. Because, even if you are the one reporting, it's possible you were the one that made the mistake. Now, I understand that you didn't mean to, and that you're sorry. But with your history i'm going to have to have this ban appeal Denied. Feel free to play on our 4 other servers.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.