Denied DynaPie's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DynaPie, Apr 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DynaPie

DynaPie New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DynaPie
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no idea how i was banned because i left at 1 in the morning as i had to go to bed, came back today and found i was banned for RDM and Leave. I would appreciate an unban as i didn't mean to do whatever i did wrong, i just wanted to play TTT.
    Thanks

DynaPie :)
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

You were banned by @Fivecraft for RDM and leave 1st offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience please be patient until then.

3. DynaPie

DynaPie New Member

Okay, cheers

4. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Hello @DynaPie and thank you for taking the time to file this appeal as you can see from below you threw a incend and damaged players
    [​IMG]
    Why did you throw said incend?

5. DynaPie

DynaPie New Member

I was being blocked in the gunshop by other players, and they kept spamming the door so i couldn't open it, so i threw the incendiary so that they would move away from the door so i could get out. This didn't work and so i left. Apologies for any issue this might have caused.

6. Fivecraft

Fivecraft 'The sh*ttiest mod since Guilty' VIP

Well with that reason as it is an invalid reason to damage said players with the incend I will be Denying this appeal. In the future if players are doing this let the staff know with the admin chat via @message instead of taking this into your own hands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.