Denied DynamoXZ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DynamoXZ, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DynamoXZ

DynamoXZ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ☜WiB☞DynamoXZ
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:48804955
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't understand why I was banned, during the map change I decided to go afk for a bit. When I came back I found that I had been disconnected, but it didn't say anything about being banned. A few hours later I decide to try and get back on and now it says that I have been banned. If anything I would like to know why I have been banned, cause I honestly have no idea.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

You were banned for your first offense of RDM and Leave by @Opii. He will respond to this ban appeal with his reasoning at his earliest convenience.

3. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Hello DynamoXZ,

Thank you for making a ban appeal as it shows you wish to play on our servers. You were banned yesterday for leaving during the round you were slain. You had killed the player iliketrains on the final round of the map Terrorception V7 because you believed that he was holding a flare gun when in reality, he was holding the raging bull, which in-turn was RDM. I queued your slay for the next round and during the first round of the map Dolls, you left with the server. You are required to stay for the duration of the round as stated in our MOTD or risk receiving a RDM and Leave Ban.

Report.png
    Logs.png
    Chatlog.png

However, this is your first offense and you claim you had been disconnected. I'm obliged to believe this as the player
    Sanic was simultaneously disconnected. I will approve this ban appeal and unban you from this server given that you add me on steam and agree to serve a slay on West in within 24 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.