Denied Dyloneus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dyloneus, Jul 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyloneus

Dyloneus Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ╚Dyloneus╝
    Your Steam ID:
    ╚Dyloneus╝
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    *First of all it was a global ban, unsure of what server I was actually on (this was a day ago so I don't remember)

I've been playing on these servers for a year now. My mic has been having some pretty serious issues and I've tried testing it several times but most of the time I just get muted. Most of the mods will know this. Yes, I had an old mic before, and yes, I did mic spam. But that was a while ago. I did get my punishment for that (5 day ban). Also, I'm not trying to question the staff here but, isn't an entire month kind of overreacting? It's not like I was really ruining the game for anyone. Also I have been told that you can only ban globally if you hack/cheat.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no other proof besides a picture of my microphone. If you see something that I don't that could be causing the problem, it would be great if you could tell me.

(I know a lot of the staff on here hate me, for many good reasons, and I don't expect you to unban me. You guys are pretty harsh on here in terms of moderating so I understand. That is why it's serious TTT :) thank you for reading)

EDIT by CDriscoll: Photo removed due to its massive size.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2015
  2. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

You can be banned globally for any offense if there is enough history or it is severe enough.

The staff involved in your ban are @CDriscoll @Mr. Rogers and @Patrick who will all respond as soon as they are able too.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Dyloneuss,

Like Noctorious stated above, you were banned by me for Mic Spam, at the request of Patrick and Mr. Rogers. A few days before, leading up to this, you were caught Mic Spamming by @BmTron, and she asked me for discretion to act on the Mic Spam due to your history, but I told her that you would have another chance, and to treat it as your second offense instead of hopping to a ban. At this time, I requested that anyone who catches you Mic Spam contact me, as your history of Mic Spamming is quite extensive and if caught, you would have your ban globalized and extended.

Captured below is your ban history:
    [​IMG]

You're on your fourth offense of Mic Spam, and you should have learned by now what is and is not tolerated on the servers. Take this time to change your playstyle to fit within the rules, and if true, find out the bugs within your microphone that keep getting you banned. Your appeal has been denied, and you will serve the ban to its fullest extent.

Thanks for appealing, and if you have any questions, please contact me via forum conversation or add me on steam, and I'll do my utmost to assist you.

Sincerely,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.