Denied Durty Soda's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Durty Soda, Feb 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Durty Soda

Durty Soda New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Durty Soda
    Your Steam ID:
    CjTheFish
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi there, I wanted to appeal 2 bans that I have on the servers West 2, and East. One is for a month, and the other for two weeks. I play on a lot of the serious servers, so I can't honestly recall for which server this particular event occurred, however I do remember the username of the other individual involved, (Not sure if its appropriate to post it here)

Which also begs the question as to the reasoning for being banned on the other server that I have no recollection of an incident occurring.

The particular incident with the user in question for the situation that I DO know about is as follows.

The user had killed me with seemingly little evidence, and I voiced my frustration with that in chat, which was met with rudeness and insults. (There was no mod/admin on at the time)

A few rounds later when there was a moderator online, I killed him for committing a traitorous act, he reported me, and I served a slay. After the round I posted in chat warning people of his behavior and was consequently warned by a mod not to do that. I stayed for a few more rounds and then got off Gmod. When I signed into steam a day later I received a friend request from the user in question as well as two profile comments proclaiming me to be "salty" and "hahaha you got banned for two weeks"

I deleted the comments as soon as I saw them, not realizing they could be used to aid me in my appeal, to be honest I was not even going to submit an appeal but simply play on a different server, but I think the ridiculousness of this situation is what has prompted me to register here and submit this.

As stated earlier, as for the one month ban on the other server, I have literally no clue what that could be for, as I know for a fact I do not RDM and leave. Do I have a tendency to sometimes T-bait and goof off occasionally? Yes, but if I'm ever reported for something I serve my slays without question in an effort to avoid having to deal with THIS.

I have a pretty good understanding of how this appeal process probably works, you'll read the reports, look in logs, maybe contact the mods involved and that's fine, I have no expectation of being able to play on those servers anytime soon as it really comes down to my word vs a mods or my word vs another user.

However I can tell you I have over 50 hours across serious servers and it has always only been my intention to play some TTT and have some fun, not RDM, RDM and leave, or harass other players.

Thanks for your time, see ya on Vanilla and West 1.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

You were banned by @MyriadOfChaos and @SuperUnHappyFace for RDM and Leave 2nd and 3rd Offense
    They will respond with their reasoning as soon as they can

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  3. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

I am currently at work and will give my evidence and response as soon as I can.

4. MyriadOfChaos

Hi there Durty and thank you for being patient with me. It is correct i banned you for RDM and Leave 3rd Offense. You had RDM'd a fellow innocent (@MrEvanJ ) and he killed you for it. The player you damaged contacted me about it and informed me of the situation. Looking at the damagelogs i spotted this.

Now after looking at it i was informed by the player that you had left well before i was able to question you about it. So, as is protocol, i banned you for RDM and Leave.

Now if this was your first offense of RDM and Leave i would remove the ban and let you serve a slay, but seeing as how you got 2 bans on the same day, and another 2 weeks prior, I am most likely not going to be lifting my ban on you. It is always recommended that you stay to the end of the round before you leave. And its also recommended to message the staff member online to make sure you are good to leave to prevent this from happening.

You had left roughly 30 seconds after you were killed making me think you left in an attempt to not get reported and have it be looked over. But i keep a good eye on the Damage logs for things like this, and the player it happened too notified he he had been shot by you and he had no idea why. And as i said, neither of us could report you to get your side of the story because you had left, which resulted in your ban.

If you have any evidence of your innocence i would love to see it so that i can unban you and let you join back to the server. But seeing as how you got both bans on the exact same day, im going to be a bit skeptical to believe any reasoning without some form of proof that MrEvanJ performed a T act.

5. MyriadOfChaos

Seeing as how three days have gone by without any response i will be going ahead and Denying this appeal. Plenty of time has been given to reply and since there has been nothing int he past 72 hours thee is no point in letting this stay open.

I will leave the appeal open for another 24 hours so that @SuperUnHappyFace can give his evidence and after that it will be locked.

6. SuperUnHappyFace

SuperUnHappyFace The worker VIP

Hello Durty soda, very sorry for the Delay on responding to this ban appeal.

I have looked through all of my screen shots i have and am unable to fine anything regarding this appeal.
    Though since Myriad denied his part of the appeal i will be leaving it at that because his ban was the next offense.

@MyriadOfChaos

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.