Approved Dumblecunt's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dumblecunt Old, Apr 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Dumblecunt
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:139316385
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned by Kythol for slurs. I said, "nig nog" and was banned even though I have said this word/phrase COUNTLESS times in chat and on mic. Not to mention, in the presence of a staff member(s) and have never been banned for saying it. No evidence is really needed provided the story is 100% accurate.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Have seen this and will respond.

3. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Hi Dumblecunt. As you stated, I banned you for 1 day for Slurs.

I joined the server about 5 minutes before I banned you. When I got on, due to a number of things going on involving slurs and harassment, I asked @Glyph and @Ronald McDonald who had warnings and who was up for a banned. In response, Glyph said the following.

[​IMG]

A few minutes later, I saw you say the following in chat.

[​IMG]

Due to this and the previous statement from Glyph, you were promptly banned.

While I understand that some mods in the past may have been okay with you saying it, the atmosphere on the server at the time made me feel as if you were saying this as an attempt to loophole our rules about slurs. This coupled with the fact that you were banned for slurs just one week ago and that I tend to have a no-nonsense mindset when it comes to situations like this lead to your ban. Before I close this report, I'll let you respond with any questions you may have and let Glyph and Ronald add their evidence if they feel necessary.

4. audrey

audrey batty VIP

[​IMG]

Here is evidence that I previously warned you for slurs. You said this slur (the N word, I believe) in voice chat, so there is no evidence you said it, but the warning was given.

[​IMG]

Here is evidence that I had previously kicked you for slurs. There is no other evidence that this event occurred because you said it in voice chat, but I confirmed with Ronald that you did indeed say it and we both heard it.

5. What do you mean by "the atmosphere" on the server? Three randos logged on and said the N word. You banned/kicked them and then on next map rotation I was banned for the same reason. How in any way shape or form is that considered a loophole. If anything, saying nigga should be considered a loophole but nig nog is not. That makes zero sense.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  6. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

Hey there.
    I'll just go ahead and put this appeal on hold for a second.
    I'd like to speak to @Kythol and @Glyph before we continue.

~ Teroxa

7. Ronald McDonald

Ronald McDonald Ran Ran Ru! VIP

Ok, for when I joined the server, Dumblecunt's was already saying slurs, so I was preparing my recorder when you said F****t, in the map of Richland, and Glyph ask me if I recorded you saying that, for wich I didn't, but after that I was recording until your ban.
    For evidence, I don't have much but just a video of 30 min. of normal gameplay and same images of chat that were posted before, the video in 1 phrase can describe your gameplay and the way you also talk to other players:

8. I'm not talking about the other kicks / warnings. Those were completely justified. I shouldn't have been banned for saying nignog because it is not a loophole and it is not a slur as long as nigga is not considered one. You're trying to keep me banned for punishments I'm aware of. Everything that has nothing to do with me saying nignog out of context is completely irrelevant to my appeal and is not the reason I appealed.

9. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

After speaking with Teroxa, the ban will be lifted and voided.

Approved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.