Denied dude85632's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by dude85632, Mar 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dude85632

dude85632 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    dude85632
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:85542563
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I do not recall breaking ANY rules at all what-so-ever. I just attempted to log on and I got the message that I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  2. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

@Irritatingness banned you for your first offense of RDM and Leave.

He will respond when he is able to, in the meantime please remain patient and have a good day!

3. Serious Lawyerbot

Serious Lawyerbot Supporter

4. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

In light of the recent globalization that you have acquired, @Steven | SP will also be tagged to give his verdict.

5. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Hello, @dude85632 and thanks for taking the time to file an appeal. Unfortunately I am away from my desktop currently, as I am out of town helping relatives move. I should be back to my home tomorrow and I will provide any evidence I posses relating to your ban.

I apologize for any inconvenience, and hope you have a great night.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2015
  6. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Alright, back home again!
    So, upon looking into my screenshots, I have found and distinctly remember this situation. This was round 1 of parkhouse fix on 3/20/15.

The round began, you had been shot by a traitor.

[​IMG]

From here, you assumed it was Pie man usa, and called him out as a traitor.

[​IMG]

From here, I followed through on this effective KOS, taking Pie man usa's head off with my AWP.

[​IMG]

And while I try to screenshot every little bit of evidence, I obviously had to go back to the old logs for a little bit of that. I also missed the screenshot of you leaving with the slay on you, as I had to deal with two mass RDM events immediately after issuing your ban. Despite missing the screenshot of you leaving with a slay, I do have the image below, of me issuing your ban. This would have shown you as having left the server with a slay or being kicked from the game via a ban had I banned you whilest online.

[​IMG]

As far as your RDM and leave 1st offense ban is concerned, this ban appeal is denied. Please use more caution with calling KOS on a player in the future.

@Steven | SP is also tagged in regards to your globalization ban.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2015
  7. Steven

Steven VIP Silver

Hello dude85632, hope you're doing well today. Before I had globalized your ban, you had numerous bans across our server such as ghosting, RDM and Leave, and admin chat spam. West was the only server you weren't banned from at the time. You had came on and to West and started to become very toxic towards the staff and players. You had once again spammed admin chat multiple times, even after being warned. This lead me to globalize and extend your ban. With everything being said, your appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.