Denied DubstepPickle's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DubstepPickle, Mar 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DubstepPickle

DubstepPickle VIP Emerald

Your In Game Nickname:
    XYZ (was something else at the time)
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:90571367
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Though I did have times where it was considered RDM, I do believe most of that was due to people traitor baiting and RDMing each other. The whole server was chaos at the time that happened so people were just being idiots. Also the only evidence provided in the report was damage-logs which don't provide a whole lot of information.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any since I can't record right now and I was not at my computer when the report was filed.[​IMG]
    @Agent A

THE BAN:
    [​IMG]

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

After checking my screenshots, I should've banned you for mass RDM (4+) without Staff, but I'll hold off and get your explanation for these kills.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Care to explain these five kills?

3. DubstepPickle

DubstepPickle VIP Emerald

If I remember correctly with Damagelog 3 I called off that KOS by voice chat. When jessie22 shot me I turned and shot back. Aqua was right beside him and I hit the wrong person in crossfire. With #2 I was sure I saw him pull out a traitor weapon so I threw a grenade in the room where he was alone. After that I started shooting him because of that. I didn't notice those other kills though so I can't defend myself any further for the other 3. I ended up killing people for mic spamming since it was very annoying. I'll just wait out the last hours of my ban.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Then I will be denying this ban appeal.

Appeal: Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.