Denied DRS Zach's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DRS Zach, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRS Zach

DRS Zach New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DRS Zach
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:82786398
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I died and as usual when I die I close out my Gmod window open up youtube and play guitar. I check back in with the game to see if a new round had started and it says I was banned for "Mic spam 3x". I have no clue why I was banned. I can only assume that my x button was held down due to my cheap keyboard. I did not intend for this to happen (assuming that that was the reason I was banned because my keyboard has done that in the past). I had no intention to break the rules on this server and mic spam for that matter. I am requesting to be unbanned because I am not sure why I am banned and if it is the reason I speculate, then I am sorry because I was not aware of it. Thank you for reading this
    Evidence of Innocence:
    This is the guitar I have, my baby, if you even care haha

http://www.gibson.com/Products/Elec...-USA/Slash-Signature-Vermillion-Les-Paul.aspx

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

I banned you for Mic Spam x3. After given being gagged twice and warned you didn't stop so I banned you for the third offense.

I will be denying this appeal because whatever happens to your account while away is your responsibility. This is a short ban so feel free to play again once the 8 hours are up. This ban is also local and you have other servers available.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.