Denied Drew's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Drew, Sep 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew

Drew VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ghost
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:41293413
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I was banned.. I was RDM'd 5 times in a row. Eventually I'd had enough and went to class.. came back6-7 hours later and was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no clue what I did.. I was the one being RDM'd multiple times. If I was banned for mic spam.. yes I sung one Johnny Cash song start to finish.​

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

3. Drew

Drew VIP

Is there anything I can do to revoke the ban. I sent you two PM's.

4. Drew

Drew VIP

Hello! Earlier today we were playing on the Santa's Village TTT map and I was the lead scorer. Some guy got really mad that I was able to play so well and kept calling me a hacker. He killed me literally 5 rounds in a row and then the map changed. The first or second round of the map the kid RDM'd me again so the next round I sung a full song of Johnny Cash to have him shut up and then I had to run to history class.. I was also RDM'd for the 7th time in an hour from the same guy that round. I logged back on this evening to hop onto the server and saw that I was banned for 10 hours. I quickly messaged my old friend Slicck and he told me you had banned me for mic spam. I understand that it was wrong to sing a full song but I was stressed out at the time and had asked three times for admins to come on the server but they told me no, there had to be a reason he was RDMing me every round.. and no admin or staff came on. I am sorry that I mic spammed and it won't happen again, it was just my way of trying to get the RDM'r off my back. If you can search the shout bar you'll see I asked multiple times for staff to come on too. Thanks

It should also be noted that the guy who reported me, BJBenny had RDM'd me several times in a row.. and then reported me when I left the game the next round.

5. Enigmatica

Sadly even if you are RDM'd, micspamming for 4 minutes straight definitely isn't the way to handle things. If you are RDM'd, report it on the forums with evidence. The ban is 8 hours and only on East 2 so I think you can wait it out while you play on our other 4 servers.

6. BJbenny

BJbenny Active Member

Since he mentioned my name I hope that validates me commenting on someone else's ban appeal. So I'd like to address a few things. It clearly shows you mic spamming more than "just one Johnny Cash song" in the video so stop claiming that's all you did. Secondly, I never RDM'ed you, not once. Let alone several times in a row. The logs (and videos) will prove that I am correct. The situation that could be border line IMHO you were guilty by association for being right next to an Innocent dying and not killing or attempting to kill the player who shot him (also shown in the video). Lastly, I left the game before you.

"They think that I'll be banned but I'm a VIP you see, they like me better cause I paid some moneeyyyy"

7. Enigmatica

The ban has already expired.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.