Denied Draven's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Draven, Aug 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draven

Draven VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Draven
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:24395766
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because during the time of the banning i had not been slain as i should have for 2 rounds even though there were moderators on the server
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I had jihaded and accidently killed two T buddies and when reported i waited patiently for a few hours and when moderators showed up there was no slaying or mention of punishment and after waiting so long i had to go to sleep, i felt that maybe i had forgiven as nobody mentioned anything to me about the punishment and i was not slain for the 2 rounds as would have been the punishment if punishment was taken​

2. Hi

You were banned by @Raven Blade for RDM & Leave (1st Offense)

He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

Hello Draven,
    As Toxin already said, I banned you for Rdm and Leave 1st Offense on East
    [​IMG]
    The player you goomba stomped wanted you slain so I slayed you next round.
    After this round the vote was rocked and the map changed to community pool.
    These are the players who were in the server at the start of the first round. In alphabetical order
    [​IMG]
    These are the players at the start of the 2nd round:
    [​IMG]
    I gave you 2 rounds to load in and you did not, so tell me, why did you not rdm and leave?

4. Koba

Wait actually you loaded was slain and then left. Sorry for the false statement. I gave you until the end of the round and you did not come back.

5. Draven

Draven VIP

that must have happened after you rejoined because after the goomba stomping happened way earlier. and i was slain for that by you. i remember it, because i was on the server you said you were gonna slay me and i recall being slain for the goomba stomping incident

edit:because i was on the server for atleast 2 hours after the lost temple map had been rtv'ed

6. Koba

Yes I got a message on my screen saying you left the server while slain. I gave you until the end of the round to re-join and you did not come back. That is RDM & Leave.

7. Draven

Draven VIP

strange i remember being slain for a round and then playing the next, unless i was slain by another moderator for a different reason.

edit:unless that was on one of the other servers but i dont think that was the case

8. Koba

Well in the 3rd image I do not see your name in the players list.

9. Draven

Draven VIP

thats strange, i remember being slain and serving it but maybe not if it was delayed for 2-3 hours. usually that would happen immedietely. and on maps that i dont have downloaded. it can take as long as 15-20mins for gmod to download the one new file due to me having many add-ons already installed.

10. Koba

Well I waited until the end if the round that you were slain on and you had still not returned.

11. Draven

Draven VIP

well ill just wait out the ban i guess, i got invited to the archage beta so that will occupy my time

12. Koba

Well ok then.

13. Koba

I am going to go ahead and DENY this appeal since you said that you are going to wait out the ban. Thank you and have a nice day Draven.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.