Denied DrakoDynamite's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DrakoDynamite, Mar 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrakoDynamite

DrakoDynamite New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Wildturtle
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:47975971
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was never informed of why I was banned except by friends also playing in the TTT server. The person who banned me apparently claimed I had an Ak in the headshot round or headshot round. Then I was apparently using no recoil and was immediately banned. I feel as if the Admin who banned me (Falcor) only banned me for the sole reason as I was giving her crap for slaying a friend of mine because we suicided together earlier and proceded to make fun of the rules because she was trying to follow them so strictly people couldn't mess around together when it didn't negatively effect anyones gameplay in any way. If there was some kind of proof to me having this Ak in gun game or headshot round or no recoil then fine go ahead and ban me, but as far as I know I wasn't hacking and she was just trying to find some out to getting me off the server without going against the rules she loves so much. Also I was apparently banned for 26 weeks. That's ridiculous. I want this ban appealed and that admin lowered from her status she dwells on as if it were some kind of self empowering pride or something.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hi WildTurtle,

I'll respond shortly. Thank you in advance for the patience

3. Falcor

Hi WildTurtle,

Firstly my video evidence
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/kvz5k2rfawu6a24/ttt_innocentmotel_v1 2016-3-25 07-24-14.dem?dl=0
    This is where I first noticed no recoil and started recording.
    I decided to make sure I had more video of you having no recoil. Then this happened after I returned from looking at my first demo.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/iia3jg2psagfnso/ttt_clue_se 2016-3-25 07-35-12.dem?dl=0
    Then I issued the Ban.

I have no obligation to tell you you're about to banned.
    Also I might add if I was looking for a reason to ban you, I would have ages before this for trolling and harassment.
    I gave you leniency on your not so charming behavior towards myself because it didn't bother me. And didn't cross any boundaries. And was minor trolling behavior only directed towards me.
    I'm sorry you feel I was harsh in my reasoning for slaying people. But I abide by the motd and extended rules. It is my decision as an Admin to use discretion or not. Especially in cases like when you and your friend RDM each other for fun.

Now to why your ban is 26weeks is due to your history
    [​IMG]
    Hacking is the only Offense on our servers that Statue of Limitations does not apply.
    [​IMG]
    After each ban the next Offense it is multiplied.
    Since Admins can only ban up to 26w, that is how long I banned you for.

I will tag my Administrator @Darktooth as I know this is a ban appeal but it also seems to be a report on how I handled things.
    He will review everything then come up with a Verdict. But it is my recommendation this Appeal is Denied as you have not learned any lesson from your previous extensive Bans

Thank you for taking the time to make this Appeal.
    Regards,
    Falcor

Last edited: Mar 25, 2016
  4. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Evidence is sufficient. Carry on.

5. Falcor

Appeal Denied. If you want to discuss this further you can message me on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.