Approved DrainBamaged's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DrainBamaged, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrainBamaged

DrainBamaged New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    DrainBamaged
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:6076364
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    There was no moderator/admin on in the current server. I believe at that time DieKasta had left the server. I checked tab however, and did not see any staff on the server. I had to leave, and could not wait for a staff member to get online. I was hoping to appeal this ban, and just take a regular slay.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None available. If a mod could please check the logs to see if DieKasta was still on, that would be greatly appreciated.​

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Tagging @DieKasta as he banned you for RDM and Leave 3rd.

3. DrainBamaged

DrainBamaged New Member

Also wanted to add, at the time the report was issued on me, I don't believe the notification for "____ will be handling your report." This is the main reason why I wanted to make the ban appeal, since I assumed there was no mod/admin.

4. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Been busy the last 48 hours or so, but I've seen this and I'll Take care of this tonight when I have access to my PC.

Thanks for being patient.

5. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Alright, so I banned you after you responded to this report here:

[​IMG]

Then you left right at the exact moment I set the report in progress.

[​IMG]

Regardless, you weren't any trouble on the server and you have shown plenty of patience in the appeal process so I've got no issue accepting this appeal. Note that your ban will not be voided. In the future, pay close attention to if a staff member is online when you've got pending reports against you. It never hurts to ask if you're okay to leave in @ chat!

Thanks for appealing.

Approved
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.