Denied Dragunova's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dragunova, Jan 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dragunova
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:0
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't kill anyone, and the KOS that i've incorrectly called was due to getting seeing shots hit a guy near me killing him from the direction of the player i've called kos on, then i saw him looking with a sniper towards me.
    The Kos didn't even end up in his death + i wasn't aware of a report on me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Tagging @Spitefulvenom , who banned you for RDM and leave 1st Offence. Please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

Also your Steam ID is : STEAM_0:0:58318226

3. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

I have seen this and will reply after work thank you in advance for your patience

4. Spitefulvenom

Thank you for your patience I banned you for RDM and leave 1st Offence on Tuesday for as you a mentioned above calling a Kos on myself for suspicion. however you failed to mention that you also caused damaged to myself due to that suspicion
    [​IMG]
    As you can see it was not me that shot the player beside you and you attacked out of suspicion.

Regarding lack of report you left the game mid round while i was alive and unable to check the logs for the damage as shown here
    [​IMG]
    Due to this i had no way of reporting you and after waiting a round for your return banned you for the offence.

I would like your take on this info before i decide a verdict also i have a recording of the incident if you require more evidence.

5. Dragunova

Dragunova VIP

Looks like that was my bad then, sorry for that.

6. Spitefulvenom

Although its your first ban with over 200 hours you should know how suspicion works as such i will not be lifting this ban. Your ban is local so you are welcome to play on any of the other servers also your ban will expire on Sunday.

Appeal: Denied

Last edited: Jan 24, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.