Approved DragonGaming21's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by lewis1000, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewis1000

lewis1000 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    DragonGaming21
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:169673515
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This was really unfair and i really didn't do anything, i don't know why i got banned because i had my own opinion on something.Its what i saw and did.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    If your talking about the one were i killed a T, or so i think, i saw him scoping at me, i quickly took place and head shotted him.If your talking about the D killing me and me complaining and he said "You walked past Unidentified Body's" which i couldn't see and i just happened to walk right by them and a Detective is near.Please unban me, this is the information i gave you and i hope it will appeal.

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Knockdown for "RDM and leave (First offense)". He will respond with his evidence as soon as he an so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Knockdown

Knockdown The reason you can't sleep VIP

Hello @DragonGaming21 I hope you had a good day/night/evening.
    I have seen your appeal. I am at school right now and will deal with this asap.
    Until then please be patient

4. lewis1000

lewis1000 VIP

going to school now bye. (I'm in the UK)

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  5. Knockdown

Hello @DragonGaming21.

I have banned you for RDM and leave (First Offense)

I have to correct you on your ingame name. Its not dragongaming21 but Lewis.scott1000

So this report was made up.

[​IMG]

Bamohame claimed you shot him and DMG'd him for no reason. I looked up if you did dmg him.

[​IMG]

So you did do some dmg to bamohame. The first thing i noticed in your report is that you where saying: he was aiming at me. So i knew he would kill me.
    This is a kill on suspicion because he was aiming at you. It is not a valid thing to kill for. He didnt do any T acts yet.

I slayed you for this. And you left with 1 slay

Now did you know this would happen when you leave with a slay?
    Are you aware that killing on suspicion is not allowed?

I'll respond when you awnsered my 2 questions.

Knockdown,

6. lewis1000

lewis1000 VIP

okay, Q1... I left because i had NO CLUE that i was going to be slain and please don't say this is an excuse but i had to get dinner (fish&chips) because i live in the UK. Q2 I was not aware that killing on suspicion was aloud, all I saw was a person aiming at me with a rifle for no reason so I thought he was a T.

7. Knockdown

Hello @DragonGaming21.

I will unban you. But i will not void the ban.
    Also i suggest to read our !motd and our extended rules. And if you want to leave to server but you are not sure if you can ask one of the Mods/Admins that are online.
    If you got any other questions feel free add me or start a chat with me on the forums.

Knockdown.

Thread: Locked
    Appeal: Approved

8. lewis1000

lewis1000 VIP

Man ty i wont do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.