Denied Dragonflami's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dragonflami, Mar 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dragonflami

Dragonflami New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dragonflami
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:68634628
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was autoslayed for misclicking with my crowbar and hitting someone. I waited for myself to get autoslayed then left the server. Come back a few minutes and I'm ban. The mod was abusing me ingame and unfortunately I was not able to get proof.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

@PanzerShrimp will respond to this appeal when he can. Thanks for the patience.

3. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Hey Dragonflami,

You joined at the start of a map, and hit a detective with a crowbar. You were killed for it, and reported the guy who killed you. I saw everything happen, and after reviewing the report, I slayed you for damaging the detective for 20 hp.

You then kept asking me to unslay you, saying it was not RDM, and saying how since you were killed for it, you shouldn't be slain. RDM, as defined in the server rules, includes randomly damaging players.

Since you did not serve your slay round, I issued an RDM and Leave ban (1st) on your steam ID. This is a 5 day ban.

I usually would accept an appeal for a simple crowbar RDM, but your behavior towards me was really unnecessary. I clearly explained why you were being slain, and you didn't accept anything I said. You also left immediately after being slain.

Fyi: I would never false slay someone.

Feel free to play on our other 6 servers until your ban is over.

http://imgur.com/a/PpTvS

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.