Denied Drago Is Upon Us's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dr.Death, Nov 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Death

Dr.Death VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Drago Is Upon Us
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:79990874
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I just looked through the rules on the serious gmod server and I was banned for 4 months because of "abusive history" although I haven't seen any rule stating I cant't have an abusive history I am not asking to be unbanned because it probably won't happen but at least shorten the ban from 4 months its kind of ridiculous .
    Evidence of Innocence
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 10, 2015
  2. Mason

Mason VIP Silver

I'll go ahead and tag @BmTron as she globalized @Pacifist's ban for RDM & Leave (2nd Offense) + History.

She will respond when she can.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I was the one who initially banned you for rdm and Leave 2nd offense, you left before you could serve a slay on this report.
    As you are my irl brother, I will not be handing a verdict down on this one to avoid a biased verdict. Instead, my admin @BmTron will handle the appeal from here.

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2015
  4. pup

pup Princess Pup

[​IMG]

Take into perspective how terrible this is. Try again to type up reason to why you should be unbanned, then I'll look in to this more. As of now the reason of being immature isn't strong enough for me to work with.

5. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hey! I talked with you on Teamspeak about this when it was going on, and I definitely remember hearing a couple things from you that went along the lines of: "When I don't feel like playing TTT, I RDM." or "I have bans on a bunch of servers" and it seemed more to me like the ban was being flaunted as if it were a medal, instead of something that you were actually sorry about having happen. Just a bit of information from another source who heard you talking in the aftermath.

6. pup

pup Princess Pup

Not to be rude but don't you think a Ban History of RDM & Leave 8 times in the past year, and 16 bans in total is a bit ridiculous? I gave you a chance to strengthen your reason to be unbanned but all you did was question my actions. If you notice the bottom right corner, it says: [​IMG]

I'm an admin, admittedly I have discretion to change/ alter the ban however. Seeing as I gave you a chance to try to give me a better reason to why you shouldn't be banned and you didn't, I'll deny this appeal. If you can't see that 16 bans is a terrible thing to have on our servers, then how do I know you won't have the same behavior again?

Appeal Denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.