Denied dr_octoganapuss's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by dr_octoganapuss, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dr_octoganapuss

dr_octoganapuss New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dr.octoganapuss
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:52713351
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i was using a hack to let me see through walls and give me aim-bot. I think i should be unbanned because i truly want to play on those servers i know it was bad but it was my first time and i was excited. i want to be back on those servers cause those were the only ones that made me feel part of a community. im not gonna defend myself but i just wanted other people to think i was good.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @CDriscoll for"Hacking". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

@dr_octoganapuss,

While I want you to know that you'll always be welcome to return to the servers once this ban has expired, I won't be unbanning you. Simply because you're excited isn't a reason to hack, and only diminishes the playing experience for other users on the server. Again, you'll always be welcome in our community, but we can't tolerate hacking. As such, this appeal will be denied and locked. If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, feel free to create a forum inbox conversation with me.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.