Denied Dr.Potato's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dr.Potato, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Potato

Dr.Potato New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dr.Potato
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:28812289
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have no Idea what banned me and need a reason to know why i was banned. I was banned for aprox. 27 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I have no evidence but i belived it was a mistake since I haven't done anything. I played in a round and accidently killed someone and next round i got slained and I left the game(I left the game AFTER I was slained) and didn't come back for a few days. I believe it was a mistake and hopefully I should be unbanned.​

2. teadawg1337

teadawg1337 SUPERNATURAL is love, SUPERNATURAL is life VIP

You were banned by @Jake [Apollo] for your third offense of RDM and leave. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Dr.Potato

Dr.Potato New Member

I am sure that It was a mistake because I left RIGHT after I got slained and did not come back for a few days. I hope I will be unbanned because It was a staff mistake and I did not brake any rules.

4. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

Exactly what you said. You left right after (your words exactly) you got slain, you are required to stay the entire round. Since you thought you could leave a few seconds after being slain, you should read up on the !motd, where it clearly states you are required to stay the entire round. Since this is your 3rd Offense, it's clear you still haven't learned you NEED to stay the whole round. You can take these next 3 and a half weeks off West and hopefully learn your lesson. You'll still be able to play on the other 4 servers we have, if you choose.

Appeal Denied, topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.