Denied Dr.Pepper 10's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dr.Pepper 10, Mar 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr.Pepper 10

Dr.Pepper 10 Supporter

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dr.pepper10
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43085888
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Didnt break rules
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Ok, so I was recently banned from EU2 unjustfully, but whatever It was a 1 day ban. I went to the other server East 2 and played for a bit, and suddenly like 40 min after playing It says Im on a ban list???
    Obviously someone banned me again for no reason.
    I try joining to see if it was just a 24 hour ban but it was fucking 15 days??
    1 day ban lifted to 15 days for what? Obviously some minge admin (Hmmm I wonder who???) is doing this. Stop. I didnt break any rules on East 2​

2. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

You were banned by @Sinz for harassment and toxicity, he will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Alice for "Harrassment" Extended and Globalized by @Sinz . They'll respond to you whenever they are available.

4. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

[​IMG]

Above, you can see the bans you have earned on our servers. It's clear after a number of them, you have yet to respect players and staff alike while playing here.

Below, you seem to equate these bans to some type of feminist agenda, rather than taking blame.

[​IMG]

Take this time to correct the toxic behavior that you have associated yourself with here and come back a well-mannered member of the community.

Appeal denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.