Denied Dr. Chocolate's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dr. Chocolate, Aug 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Chocolate

Dr. Chocolate New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dr. Chocolate
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    No reason for ban.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    CDriscoll is the one who banned me but he literally joined the server then banned me in the space of 30 seconds. The reason given on the ban was "loopholing" but I did no such thing. I think the reason I actually got banned was most likely because Lemon made something up because I was getting upset with him for not slaying people who would repeatedly RDM. Either way I never "loopholed" anything, and I don't think I should be banned.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

@CDriscoll banned you for "Loopholing". He will respond at his earliest convenience so please be patient.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Dr. Chocolate,

When messaged by my moderator Lemon that you had been loopholing on our servers, I'd at first told him to slay you for normal protocol and warn you for loopholing, and that if you had loopholed again, I'd come on and deal out a punishment accordingly.

After a few minutes, I'd been messaged again by Lemon and had been given evidence of your loopholing, which led to your ban. Here are screenshots of the evidence, and some explanations behind them.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Explanation: After being killed by Oat Baron, you had killed him 12 seconds into the round and claimed he walked behind an unidentified body, as that is what he killed you for. Low and behold, you killed him before anyone had died, therefore leaving it impossible that there were unidentified bodies. Not only is this toxic gameplay, it's loopholing, and isn't tolerated.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Explanation: While your response isn't included in this one, as it was in voicechat, you had claimed that the player shot near you, traitor baiting. Once again, you had lied in your report, attempting to successfully revenge kill someone who you deemed hadn't been punished for "RDMing" you the previous round.
    In both of these instances, you had been under the impression that Lemon hadn't been capable of moderating the servers, and decided to take matters into your own hands, and attempted to loophole out of slays as you had felt they had done to you, even after being warned not to. If you feel that a moderator on your server is not capable in the future, please by all means report them on the forums, but do not spam the admin chat and loophole to revenge RDM those who you felt had wronged you; there's simply other ways to go about it, in a much more productive manner.

Your ban is only local, which means that you may play on any of our other servers, but will remain banned on East 2. Thank you for taking your time to appeal, but your appeal will be denied, and you will sit out this ban to its fullest extent. Consider this ban light, as loopholing, after warnings, is usually punished more severely.

Thanks,
    CDriscoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.