Denied doublerainbow's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by doublerainbow, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    doublerainbow
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:73532644
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well before I get too much into my appeal I would like to Apologize to anyone that has been affected by my recent childish actions. To start this off I honestly have done this more than once but it didn't affect game play this bad. This was just horrible what I mean is just like drop a traitor weapon for one of my friends and just let him go off on his own. But this was just over the limit. While I was having a good time I didn't realize how much people were affected by this, as in a casual player would try to enter the t room and just get gunned down. That just isn't just which makes the population decrease. I would like to tag @tTollybear and @teadawg1337 as they can give you more detail on the situation, for they were the mods on at the time as this horrific disaster took place. I am truly ashamed for this after my long time on the server (800 hr) and would like to apologize for the wave of terror that we caused again. (If you don't know whats happening here is a brief screenshot of what was happening, http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107331016/screenshots/ )
    Evidence of Innocence:
    This image will not help my case much but for the staff here is a better look at the situation. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107331016/screenshots/

2. Hello, doublerainbow!

You were globally banned by @POPSTAR, he will respond at his earliest convenience.

@tollybear

3. teadawg1337

teadawg1337 SUPERNATURAL is love, SUPERNATURAL is life VIP

Is this about the Green Lantern Cult thing? You caused an unbearable amount of micspam, chat spam, and a generally unpleasant atmosphere for those who weren't in the GLC. You guys kept spamming admin chat, asking me and Tolly to join. We refused several times, but that didn't stop you. I honestly don't understand why I didn't ban you guys for Spamming. I don't have anything else to say. I'm severely disappointed.

4. Stardust

Stardust The carousel never stops turning. VIP

Hiya,
    I was confused for a moment to why I was tagged in this, so I apologize for the wait. So what went down, from what I can recall, was lot of people started changing their player model to the exact same model. This happened 3 or 4 times, always changing to a different skin, it wasn't that big of a deal, you can't KOS on skin regardless. I remember hearing 2 players bickering because they quote on quote weren't supposed to kill each other due to the fact that they were wearing the cat woman skin. I talked the players down and they went on their way. Also, there was an instance where someone shouted "KOS anyone who isn't wearing the flash skin." A player tried to use that excuse to kill 2 innocents as an innocent, to which he served 2 slays. If anyone has any questions, specifically the people looking into this appeal, please feel free to contact me on either steam or here on the forums.

5. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Hello doublerainbow,

We have a very low tolerancy for players who present a meta-game breaking aspect to our servers and also bring with that a negative atmosphere for our player base. You are an experienced player and know your wrongs, I truly am glad you expressed your rueful side. However, I cannot allow this to be wavered off as just a lesson. Please return to us with a healthier mindset when your ban is over.

You will not be un-banned, nor will the punishment be deglobalized.

Regards,

POP STAR

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.