Approved Dosui's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dosui, Sep 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dosui

Dosui VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dosui
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:147864622
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i assume i got a 5 day ban cause i accidentally fell off a cliff and ended up landing on a person which killed them. then i left afterwards cause i wanted to go play something else. i wouldnt have expected that to be considered rdm let alone rdm and leave otherwise i would have gladly stayed in the server for a bit more ¯\_(ツ)_/¯​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Sly

Sly Onward and Upward to Greater Glory VIP Silver

Tagging @Aluf to adress this.

-Sly

3. Aluf

Aluf -redacted by the administration- VIP

Hey there, I've seen this and likely will not respond until tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

4. Dosui

Dosui VIP

ok im much less confused btw, i read the extended rules further and found this:
    and previously the only rule on RDMing and leaving that i knew of was this:
    since this was the only mention of RDM and leave on the basic rules page it led me to believe as long as i'm not slain it's ok to leave. it was an honest mistake. i'm brand new to the server and the extended rules page is insanely lengthy so i haven't read through all of it, and i'm not 100% accustomed to everything, but know i now and it won't happen again. :)

5. Aluf

Hey there,

Just to start this out, it is true that you fell off of a tower and "goomba stomped" a player by accident:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now, normally I like to ask the victim if they forgive for the goomba stomp but you left before I could do anything:
    [​IMG]

I do realize that you are quite new and it doesn't seem like you really knew our rules about RDM & Leave. I'm glad you finally found it through our extended rules, which is a great place to read for more in-depth explanations pertaining to our rules. Looking at your ban record, it is squeaky clean and I'd like to keep it from being tainted. So I will be accepting this appeal and voiding your ban. Just contact me through the forum PMs and I'll whip out a slay for you to serve whenever you are available to hop on a server.

See you soon,

Aluf

6. Aluf

Player has served their goomba slay(s) in remembrance of that one poor soul he smashed like a 59 inch 4k TV that is on sale for $249.99 on Black Friday at Walmart.

Appeal: Accepted
    Void Status: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.