Denied Doplr's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Doplr, Oct 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doplr

Doplr VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Doplr
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:52108136
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When I was playing the calm music threw my mic no one seem to care, some even wanted me to play it. When I was asked to stop I did.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    It wasn't like I was spamming ear rape or anything bad. Was just trying to make the server have a good time with the music playing. I even stopped when someone told me to. :)

2. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

Hi Doplr. I went ahead and banned you after viewing these two reports.
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-doplr.33250/
    http://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-multiple-players.33248/

In our rules, it states that mic spam is the act of abusing your mic in a way that is bothersome, and usually incomprehensible, as seen here. Music being played into your microphone is a means to mic spam, which you did. You claim that you stopped playing music when you were asked to but that isn't the case. In this video, at 20 seconds in, a player asks if "you could stop being a radio". After doing so, you continued to play your song another 12-15 seconds longer. In this video, at 32 seconds in, you are playing music in your mic and a man says "god damnit doplr" in a rather irritated tone, expressing that the music bothered him. As long time player and regular on our servers, you should know better than to mic spam. Given your history, I decided to ban you four weeks globally for your past offenses and behavior while on our servers. With that being said, I will be denying your appeal. I hope when you return you can come back with a better mindset when playing on our servers.

Appeal:
    Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.