Denied Doomguy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Doomguy, May 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doomguy

Doomguy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Doomguy
    Your Steam ID:
    deathstrike445467
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I play a lot and a universal ban is very unfair
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Well first off, I'm gonna say that I have a universal ban of 105 days, which is totally unfair. I now cannot play on the servers at all, and I'm getting really angry. I know why I am banned. I have rdm'ed and left multiple times. I get that. However, I dont think a universal ban is fair. I request that I be unbanned on West, West 2, and Vanilla. East and East I can stay banned on. However, if at all possible, I would like the sentence of my ban to be reduced, as 105 days is nearly 1/3 of a year. In short, unbanned on west, west 2 and vanilla, sentence of ban reduced. that is all​

2. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

You were banned by @urisk2 for RDM + Leave, 5th Offense. He will reply at his earliest convenience. Not sure who made your ban global.

EDIT: Your ban was made global by @MegatroN [Apollo]

Seeing as how that's your 5th offense of RDM and leave, it's clear you haven't learned that we do not tolerate people who like to RDM and leave, so you will probably not get unbanned on the servers you'd like.

3. urisk2

urisk2 ~Rawr~ I'm a polar bear VIP

Five offenses shows a habit of rdm and leave. Clearly you do not respect or rules and it would probably be for the best if you take a break from the server for now. Sorry but this appeal has been denied.

Feel free to come back after your ban is served and I hope you have a good summer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.