Denied Doomguy's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Doomguy, May 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doomguy

Doomguy VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Doomguy
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I have donated and I routinely stay for slays
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I know why I am banned. I left while I was slain. However, I have a valid reason for doing so. I had to go to an event with my church and I did not have time to stay for the slay, so I was forced to leave. Had I not had to leave, I would have stayed for the slay. Therefore, I believe I should be unbanned. Besides. I was banned for 55 days. 55 DAYS?!​

2. Doomguy

Doomguy VIP

whoops. forgot the steam ID. deathstrike445497.

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Hi, Doomguy! You were banned by @Sinz for RDM + Leave with your fourth offense. He will reply at his earliest convenience!

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Hard to believe someone who "always" stays for slays has 3 other offenses of RDM and Leave.

5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Also, I would like to say that just because you donate doesn't mean you are immune to any slays/bans.

6. Doomguy

Doomguy VIP

oh. okay. I understand. I just think the sentence should be reduced

7. Doomguy

Doomguy VIP

Okay I usually stay for slays but sometimes i left and I got banned for a few days

8. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Well, the more times you leave, the longer your ban lasts.

9. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hey Doomguy, hope you're doing fine today. Let me just get to the logs:
    You were reported for 2 accounts of RDM, both I slayed you for. You first killed Zach.
    [​IMG]
    Slain for 1 round. Then you killed Jonah:
    [​IMG]
    In this report you blatantly RDMed, seemed as if you didn't have a care in the world:
    [​IMG]
    So I slayed you for 2 rounds and your slay period was supposed to end at round 5. But you left at round 4. I gave you a round to return in which you didn't. Considering the RDMs in questioning and your extensive history of leaving with slays (adminstats here), I am afraid I am denying this appeal. Although this could be global, I won't take that path. Since you cannot provide a valid explanation of your disobedience, your ban will be served to its extent, and your appeal will be denied. If an admin+ feels this ban is unjust, please notify me why & unban this person.

Feel free to play on our other 4 servers:

1. West: 66.150.188.73
    2. West 2: 66.150.188.231
    3. East 2: 74.91.119.176
    4. Vanilla: 64.94.101.124
    Thank you, and be careful next time, Regards,
    Sinz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.