Approved doolces's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by doolces, Sep 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. doolces

doolces New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Spagedy
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am new to the game, (pc in general) and I was on dolls map trying to see if a gernade would explode in water, I was the only one up in the drawer full of water and someone started climbing up the ladder and when they got to the top the gernade exploded and they fell off the ladder. My intention was not to kill anyone and realistically I didn’t think the blast radius was gonna be that huge. I didn’t mean to kill someone and I didn’t get a chance to express that before being banned.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence except when I told my friend Officer Beagle that i was just trying out my theory.​

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

3. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

Hey! I've seen this and am now gathering my evidence.
    For future reference, your steam id is STEAM_0:0:446622679

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  4. ThatAintFalco

ThatAintFalco You should’ve followed the damn train CJ VIP

So here's the report you were banned for:
    [​IMG]
    So at the beginning of the round, you threw a discombombulator to where it killed one of the players, charliecrump. Right afterwards, he reported you claiming RDM in which you stated that you didn't realize that discombombs do damage. Every grenade except for smokes can deal a certain amount of damage once thrown and are always KOSable acts. I went forward and added a slay to you but I noticed that you left the server.
    [​IMG]
    Now, seeing as you have just recently joined us in the community and you're still fairly new to TTT and you have a very clean history, I'd be happy to unban you however I won't be voiding the ban. This means that the next time you RDM and leave it will go right to the 2nd offense which will result in a lengthier ban. Just make sure to be careful next time when throwing those types of grenades as they can cause harm to yourself and other players in the vicinity. Also to learn more about playing TTT, make sure you read the motd by typing !motd in game chat as well as pressing f1 for standard TTT rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.