Denied DontGiveUpNoMatterWhat's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DontGiveUpNoMatterWhat, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    DontGiveUpNoMatterWhat
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for no reason and I was there for all of my slain rounds. :mad:
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Looks like you were banned by @ZaneLoehr for RDM and Leave First Offense, he'll respond with his evidence as soon as possible. You're able to play on our other servers as you wait, thanks for being patient!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2015
  3. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

Hey DontGiveUpNoMatterWhat or Paul Blart's Daughter (which was the name you were using at the time), for future reference your STEAM ID is: STEAM_0:0:89352163
    I did indeed ban you for the report shown below:

[​IMG]

As I explained after issuing your slay, you are not allowed to damage/kill afks until overtime.

However during your the round you were slain,
    [​IMG]

Now you were indeed there on your slain round, however you are required to stay the full round after being slain. With a little over 32 hours on our servers you should at least know that you have to stay the full round before leaving. Usually I would accept your appeal but judging that the ban ends within two days I'll be denying it unfortunately.

Let this serve as a gentle reminder to ask a staff member if you are clear to leave before doing so. However keep in mind this ban is local and you can play on any of our other five servers.

Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal and I hope you take this as a learning experience. I will leave this open for 24 hours in the event you have anything you wish to add.
    Enjoy the rest of your day.

Verdict: Denied
    Thread: Open for 24 hours.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.