Denied Dolphinion's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dolphinion, Jul 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Dolphinion
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I've checked the rules, and I did not find anything about group spamming, if this is a thing please put it in the rules. I was banned for 5 days including 4-5 others, for the reason of group spamming. I believe this is unfair and I should be unbanned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I was with a group, spamming, but I only had 2 warnings before this 5-hour ban, a gag for 1 minute+ warning, a mute for a round, and then I spammed again with the group and got a 5-day ban. if there's a log to prove otherwise I want to see it.​

2. neutral

neutral VIP

Tagging
    @Guilty-Crown to address your concerns.

Note: You were banned for Group trolling for 5 days on West 2

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

My Moderator, @TheMyriadGamer , was staffing when you add several of your friends were trolling and intentionally spamming. He has most of the evidence against you and your friends and will respond as soon as he can.

I'll present my evidence after he presents his.

4. can i have link to the rule that says im not allowed to group spam? so i can be careful next time and not break rules.

5. ZeRo

Group Trolling is a completely discretionary situation that is only given when you are trolling with the purpose of ruining the experiences of others. You and your friends spamming constantly is one particular example.

6. Not a single person that i know of was annoyed, if they were they never spoke up

7. ZeRo

Doesn't matter whether or not they publicly expressed it. The problem comes from you and your friends immediately spamming monkey sounds and saying things like this shortly after you were gagged. Trying to incite your friends to join along as well and having them follow along.

[​IMG]

8. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

I have seen this and am on my way home from work. I will collect my evidence from the event and will present it as soon as I am able.

9. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Ill keep this short and to the point. When i joined the server, i was greeted with micspam by your friend Inertia. Once i gagged him the second time after him being told not to micspam, You all then proceeded to spam in chat messages such as #ungaginertia2017 as well as join in on the micspam. All of this will be visible in my evidence below. You all would say "What, weve never micspammed." And then follow it up with a very loud noise that i can only describe as a form of whooping. And though you claim no one was annoyed, i had several players in public chat thanking me for gagging you and your friends. After doing a friends check on Inertia and seeing that you all were friends, i immediately contacted my admin regarding a possible group troll.

Since there are 12 images to be viewed im going to post the entire album that i have of the situation.

As i have given my evidence on the situation, i leave the rest of it to Guilty to handle.

10. I wish they would have told us to stop directly.

11. ill stop complaining i will accept my ban

12. ZeRo

The gags and mutes are a sign. Myriad had also asked you to stop as seen in the very first image.

Now moving onto my evidence, which involves a video which will be shown below.

Now keep this in mind, considering the amount of trouble you've already been causing on the servers from Myriad's end alongside this end, do you really think that you and your group of friends are truly not trolling on the servers to the point of negatively impacting the experience? Considering the evidence provided by my Moderator and my own experience that I got from ungagging you and your friends, I see no reason to accept this appeal. This ban is only local and you still have access to our other servers. However, keep this in mind: any further group trolling offenses will give you a more severe punishment in the future. I will be denying your appeal.

Best Regards,
    Guilty

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.