Approved Dolph1n's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dolph1n, Oct 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolph1n

Dolph1n Time is an adventure- if you know when to look. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dolph1n
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:37687653​
    Which Server:
    Global
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Banned for loopholing when it was a simple misunderstanding
    Evidence of Innocence:
    @Giraffe banned me for loopholing. My history is completely clear of everything besides karma bans, so I'm not sure why it was a global ban.

EDIT: I actually know why now. I killed someone because it looked like he had pulled a knife on me, when he had actually swapped really fast from holstered to magneto stick to discombob, and didn't realize that it wasn't a knife until I looked over my recordings right now.​

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  2. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

You were banned by @Giraffe and it was for this screenshot that I showed him.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had asked him to get on and take a look at it because I wasn't sure what to do. You had claimed he had a knife but nobody had ever bought a knife at that round. Also, it was a map that didn't have a secret knife. There is no secret knife on the map terrortrain so he came on and took a look. He came to the conclusion to give you a ban for that. Since this isn't my appeal I will tag @Giraffe and let him handle that. I commented to show my evidence on what happened.

3. Giraffe

Giraffe We take the small victories VIP Silver Emerald

After talking with Dolph1n over steam and having video of the event, I will be accepting and voiding the ban.

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Voided
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.