Denied Doggie's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Cal, Jan 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cal

Cal VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Doggie
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:150561094​
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think i should be unbanned because i didnt know i had a slay on me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I did not know i had a slay on me because i already got slain that round, then a couple minutes later i left. Then the next day i tried to go on the server and it said that i was banned for 14 days. So i think i shouldnt have been banned.​

2. Shadow

Shadow The art of war - subdue the enemy without fighting VIP

You were banned by @kynwall for RDM&Leave 2nd Offense.

He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good day to you @Doggie I genuinely hope you're having a wonderful, fantastic colorful day of amazing today!
    Unfortunately you've been banned by myself for RDM&Leave 2nd Offense due to the report you had on you that I deemed invalid. In your defense you claimed "I thought you had a harpoon" when in all reality he did not, nor did any Traitor buy one that round. Shortly after I had slain you for the RDM you left before you could serve the full slay which then lead to the ban.
    The Evidence:
    Doggie1.png
    Doggie2.png

I regret to inform you that due this being your Second Offense of RDM&Leave I will be denying your Appeal, you still however have available to you our other many servers for you to enjoy.
    Thank-you for taking the time out of your day to make a Ban Appeal and I wish you a lovely day!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.