Approved DogeSausageOfDoom's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DogeSausageOfDoom, Aug 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    DogeSausageOfDoom
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:84683200
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I got banned and slayed for nothing. A guy started shooting, i shot him, checked the body, and he was a traitor. Then he reported me with a blank report, i answered kindly, that innocents are supposed to kill traitors. Then i got slayed, and in 30 sec, i got banned for 8 hours for RDM W/O staff. i think very much that i should be unbanned.

DogeSausageOfDoom
    Evidence of Innocence:
    sorry, no evidence. happened so fast i couldnt react.:(:poop:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

You were banned by @Gunerz for "RDM w/o Staff x1". He will respond when he can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. Thank you!

4. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

Hello.

Here is the report:

I joined in round 4 of that map and the report against you is from round 1. This is why it's RDM w/o staff and not just a slay. Your response, "You were a traitor so I killed you" is not a valid response to a report. You should answer all reports with validity if you believe it is RDM or not. This is why you were banned. Be more careful next time to avoid this in the future. You will not be unbanned. The 8 hour ban will be over in about 5-6 hours. Until it is over, feel free to play on one of our 6 other TTT servers.

Appeal: Denied
    Topic: Locked

5. gunerz.117

gunerz.117 Spartans never die. VIP

Since you were still in the server when I joined, I will unban you, but be more cautious next time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.