Answered Does this count as "walking past an Un-ID'd body"?

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by magikalf, Aug 12, 2014.

?

Was it walking past an UN-ID'd body?

1. Yes

54.5%
  2. No

45.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magikalf

magikalf VIP

Tonight I was accused of firing a MP7 from down the hallway of the Community Bowling map when I was standing/ walking with "I am the Virus" (my accuser) the whole time without even firing a single shot. He knew I was walking with him. Then after he accused me of being 99% positive as a T he wanted me to test and obviously with me being a T I refused. So in the defensive I threw down my gun and faced towards the T room as the following happened. He accused me once again, but for walking past the Un-ID'd bodies across the hall from me, when I was clearly noot trying to get caught in the cross-fire without a gun from ACROSS THE ROOM.

Was it Un-IDing? Was it not? You decide.

Here's the video of what he posted on YT, which he refused to take down after multiple people sided with me and after I asked him to please remove the video since he showed his "proof" of me walking past one.

2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

The video provided does not show any evident passing or failure of identifying bodies.

It merely shows the detective killing the traitor blasting away at players in the hallway while you stand holstered. If you can provide any evidence to further help your case, I would be more than willing to help you.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Edit: nevermind, missed a key part. I wouldn't call this gba since it happened so fast. Also, there was no unid that you were near at all..

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  4. Hey guys, this is my video, and I trimmed the clip before uploading it. Over an hour after initially uploading the video I watched it on YouTube and finally noticed that the video doesn't even show when he walked by an unid *derp*. I apologize for the inconvenience. I would also like to state that I only called high suspicion based on the MP7 sound behind me, because Magikalf was right there when I turned around, I only KOSed him once he went into the T room, I did have the recording of him going past an unid body and if I can find it I will re-upload it.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2014
  5. Hey guys, here is the correct video, should be working now!

6. Titicus

Titicus Supporter

From this video posted, it does appear that he did in fact walk past an unidentified body and you could KOS for it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Change-up

Change-up "Change is coming" VIP

This KOS would be valid, since you did walk over an un ID'd body.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. magikalf

magikalf VIP

Oh well then. I was staring at him and the other inno nearly the whole time so I never saw that they hadn't ID'd the bodies. My bad, you're right.

Sorry Virus, you were right, I was wrong.

You can leave the vids up but can you at least make them unlisted? I wanna make an image and this can hurt me in the future haha.

9. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

This doesn't make you look bad, you were simply asking a question. Everyone gets confused sometimes.

Would you like for me to lock this?

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. magikalf

magikalf VIP

I'm just confused in the head in general haha.

You can lock if you want I got my answer. Thanks Sinz bb.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.