Approved Doben's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Doben, Sep 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Doben
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:68848310
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't rdm any player today and when I was logging off, I didn't see on chat as I will be slain caused by rdm. Yet Xaxago is telling that I hit a fellow T with crowbar and leave the server.
    However, I was innocent in my last round and I was killed in the first 5 mins of the game. After I logged off-around 2 hours- I tried to log in the server but it says I'm banned for 5 days.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @Xaxago for RDM and leave (first offense). Please give Xaxago some time to respond with evidence and reasoning.

3. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

Sorry about this.
    I believe it was from un-reported damage and I didn't have time to file a report because you left.
    I do not have any evidence ,I didn't think to screenshot since it was from un-reported damage.
    Im pretty sure @JackThePumpkin was the player that you might have damaged.
    Il let him give any evidence he has, if not, I will unban you because of my lack of evidence

4. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Hello, I'm pretty sure I reported someone else, but because both of you had pretty much the same names I could've accidentaly reported you. If @Xaxago has no evidence, then you should be unbanned.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

5. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

Ok Doben, because of our lack of evidence I will be unabanning you.
    Sorry for your inconvenience.
    Thank you @JackThePumpkin for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.