DoA N1GHTMARE

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DoA N1GHTMARE, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

So I guess I was banned was back on November 9 until January 11. I would like to appeal this because a. I don't quite remember what happened except I was slain for something, took the slay, then got bored of ttt again and got off in the middle of the round b. previous offenses? what previous offenses? That was the 1st time I played the game since August, a period of 3 months. I don't think "previous offenses" if any, apply. And last, rdm and leave 3? How could I rdm and leave 3 times? If I did pull that off I say that's on the admins to not punish me in the first place. Anyway unban me because I took the slay in the first place, I didn't get off to avoid punishment, I got off because I was bored of playing ttt in general still at that point, even if whatever I did "rdm and leave" that's only a 5 day ban, and really, I don't play for 3 months, have done absolutely nothing, "rdm" and "left" and I get banned for 2 months? Somethings wrong here...

2. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Such a well done ban appeal my child.

3. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

My name is DoA N1GHTMARE, my steam id is in your ban list, look it up. Which server I was banned from is also in the ban list, just look it up.

4. Magafe

Magafe Banned

For one who wants to be unbanned, You aren't putting a lot effort in it. My son.

5. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

Whatever, I'll just wait for Highwon, fine with me.

6. Magafe

Magafe Banned

Why you be so stubborn.

7. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

The reason that you had not played on the server in a few months was because of your previous RDM and Leave bans. I just checked your adminstats and I have looked at your ban appeal. Based on your lack of effort put forth in your appeal combined with previous RDM offense, I must inform you that your appeal has been Denied.

Topic Locked.

8. DoA N1GHTMARE

DoA N1GHTMARE Banned

haha thats cute

Lack of effort? I think that was a pretty well written paragraph for someone who just woke up after getting about 5 or 6 hours of sleep. Anyway it's amazing how you all think you're above everyone else just because you little power in a video game server. Just as a heads up, you come off as assholes, or at least the God guy more than anyone. Like I said, I'll just wait for the only one who in the end has any sort of say what so ever, Highwon, because obviously you guys are kinda clueless. Sad though that once great staffs turn to shit over time. Oh well, can't say it's the first time I've seen it happen.

9. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

MangoTango is right when he says you have quite the extensive ban history but since you are within 2 weeks of your ban expiring, I'm going to unban you but don't rdm & leave again as it will just get you a longer ban.

10. I stand corrected.

11. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Well then, since this ban appeal has actually been accepted,

Topic Locked:
    Resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.