Denied DJ_FierFose's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by DJ_FierFose, Nov 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJ_FierFose

DJ_FierFose New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    d0m0
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:53491718
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First of all - I did not know that I was considered RDMing, and if I was, yes I will receive my respective slays and not leave. It so happens that a moderator came on when I left and then issued me a ban for leaving.

Next - I would like to explain my RDM situations.

On the first one, yes, I admit, I did not pay attention to the time counter and misfired MAC-10 shots onto players. I note that I will receive 2 slays for my mistake.

On the second one, I believe someone called a KOS on FartnSpartn for suspiciously passing an unidentified body via voice chat. Players noted that FartnSpartn was KOSed, thus, not killing me.

Last - I would like to receive scheduled slays (number of slays depending on how a moderator judges the severity of my offence). I have received enough long-term bans for ghosting (messaging someone when I am alive is not allowed apparently, I have noted) for Vanilla. Thus I am requesting to lighten my ban and schedule me the respective slays. I believe Vanilla is the only server where everything is balanced.

I am very sorry to disturb if reading this is a waste of time.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am sorry I do not have evidence of the voice chat. Unless you can check the logs.​

2. Chubblebutt

Chubblebutt I'm Back.

Hello @DJ_FierFose. You were banned by @Wolfbane for Rdm & Leave 3rd Offence. Please be patient for him to respond.

3. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Last edited: Nov 27, 2014
  4. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Music Has saved my life VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.