Approved Dixie Normus's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dixie Normus, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dixie Normus

Dixie Normus New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dixie Normus
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:99062728
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Sometimes at night my wifi likes to Dissconnect its self from the DSL. it is the internet providers problem so we cant fix it. we live in a small town so we only have 1 internet provider thats why i have to deal with this problem. before i lagged out i mentioned i might lag out and ill be back on in 5 mins so dont ban me. the originial slay was for 1 RDM that happened because he shot at me. the server tried to transfer me to east 2 but didnt let me in because my wifi wasnt working.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Starkiller added 1 autoslays to You with the reason : 'RDM'
    Unknown command: +say
    Unknown command: -say
    Starkiller has finished handling Starkiller's report against you.
    For more info on our other servers, type !servers
    Dixie Normus: why
    TTT: GiveMeCakePlz found the body of GHOST. They were Innocent.
    DrainBamaged: JHM test please
    Dixie Normus: i might lagg out so dont ban me
    The REAL Papa Johns: me
    Dixie Normus: ill be back in 5

2. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Banned for RDM and Leave 3rd by @Starkiller
    Please be patient.

3. Dixie Normus

Dixie Normus New Member

3rd offence? i dont think so! i rarely play onthis server. can you see if it really is my 3rd offence?

4. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

(ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一 Always Gray ︻デ═一 VIP

I have seen this and will respond as soon as possible

5. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

Hi Dixie,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban. I banned you on West 2 today for Rdm and Leave (Third offence) after checking your stats I saw that you had 2 prior bans for Rdm and Leave that still have time before the SOL expires.
    So lets get down to business, I came onto West 2 which was slow in reports for the full population of players and started to do unreported damage when I came across your kill in the logs.
    [​IMG]
    In your response you claimed he shot at you.
    [​IMG]
    I have also taken the liberty of getting the Death Scene for you.
    Just as the next round (Gun Game) had started you disconnected extremely early into the round.
    [​IMG]

Now I see that you did try to get ahold of me in game and I missed it in the in game chat. For future reference the command !p (Player Name) will send a message to a specific player or when asking a question about a report you can use @ (Insert question here) !p is a private message and @ is to talk to online staff on the server directly.
    [​IMG]

Now before we get into the verdict of this appeal I would like to ask, if connection issues are truly a problem then why did you not appeal your prior bans?
    On 3/20/17 you were banned for Rdm and Leave (First offence) on East 2.
    On 3/27/17 you were banned for Rdm and Leave (Second Offence) on West.

I understand the first one not being appealed as you joined the forums on 3/25/17 but it does not explain why you did not appeal your Rdm and Leave (Second offence)
    Can you clear this up for me please?

May the Force be with you.
    -Starkiller

6. Dixie Normus

Dixie Normus New Member

it gets really annoying when my wifi does this so sometimes i just Quit and get to bed. that is the most likley reason i didnt appeal the second ban. before the deathscene the gun i RDMed ran at me shot at me and went up the elevator then he came back down. just to clear thing up. thanks to all of you for putting time into this.

7. (ØČĐ)™ Atlas ︻デ═一

Hi Dixie,

As you have provided proof of you trying to contact me about your connection issues and I have found them in my recording I will be Lifting and voiding this ban, a slay will be added to your Steam ID so you may serve it at your convienience.

Thread: Locked

May the Force be with you.
    -Starkiller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.