Rejected Discombobulators Should not Be An Instant Kill on Sight.

Discussion in 'Rules and Protocol' started by PwnerOfThePeanut, Jun 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PwnerOfThePeanut

PwnerOfThePeanut Serious Member

I was killed before for just throwing a discombobulator at a traitor room to prevent a traitor from activating a trap, and then i was just rdm'd. I know a while ago on the motd that only frags and incins were traitorous, and so should it be now. Discombobs should only be traitorous when they have an effect of damage, kill, or on a map where you could easily fall off ( Eg: Infiniti)

2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Props.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Actually, discombobs have thrown props to kill players, as well as thrown players into the air causing them to take fall damage and that is why the rule of everything but smoke was created.

4. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

This. Not only that, but pushing players can cause them to be harassed and like Mango said about the props. It may be 1-2 damage or even more but it's still threatening. Which is why I rarely throw Discombobs.

5. PwnerOfThePeanut

Though it should not be a kos if it does NOTHING at all to anyone

6. DocFox

You threw with the intent. That's like saying that I can't kill you if you shoot at me and miss.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. PwnerOfThePeanut

not even if there are no props around, and it wasnt near a player?

8. DocFox

If it wasn't near a player, how did you get killed?

9. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

The rule is there. It's simple: If someone throw a discombob, it's traitorous. Discombobs are more lethal than they first appear to be.

Should you go about killing everyone you see that throws a discombob? Unless you want a karma ban, you should use your judgement to determine whether the discombob was intended to cause harm or not.

Our rules are rules. They are not "You must KOS someone if they do these things:" ...

10. PwnerOfThePeanut

a player that went down the ladder seen the little spark that came out from it * it was on 67th way

11. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Discombobs are annoying, and can get people killed even if they aren't near an edge.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.