Approved Disco31*'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Disco31*, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disco31*

Disco31* New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Disco31*
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:92653725
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I asked if the guy I rdm forgive me and he said he would forgive me.What happened was that he killed a T at the time and I at the time , of course ,did not know that he was a T
    Evidence of Innocence:
    If you do not believe that he did not forgive me and the story he killed a T and I didnt know about the T , you can ask him here http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198123872552

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Tagging @Acnologia for his ban of RDM and Leave

3. Disco31*

Disco31* New Member

Adding that at the time Acno did not give me a slay around 1 -2 rounds according to my memory so I thought I would not get RDM and leave as I was in a hurry to get something done and get some sleep at the time.

4. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I'll be collecting my evidence to present in the near future on this appeal. Until then, please chill.

5. Acnologia

I'm sure you'd love to come back to the servers and play again, so I won't waste your time and dive straight into the details.
    I had come onto Vanilla earlier yesterday evening (or perhaps morning for you) to a nice atmosphere and then went ahead to deal with the reports. When looking into them, I found a peculiar incident in the damage logs which I'll be presenting below:
    [​IMG]
    Now, what I would've naturally done was wait it out and see if you came back. When looking into the chat logs, I saw that you had left when I was in-game. As can be seen here:
    [​IMG]
    Now, considering it's your first offense, I'll be completely happy to remove the ban and void it. Although a slay will still be added to your ID.
    ~Acnologia

6. Acnologia

[​IMG]
    Have fun my man!

Appeal has been approved and ban has been voided.
    Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.