Denied Dirty Weeb's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dirty Weeb, Jul 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Weeb

Dirty Weeb New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dirty Weeb
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for mic spam and I will admit I did it. I was being stupid and wasn't thinking. I understand I was being annoying and deserved to be banned. I'm just asking for another chance to play on these great servers.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Tagging @Elvis as he banned you for Micspam, Please wait patiently for their response

3. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

You were banned by me. Ill handle this appeal when I stop staffing vanilla.

4. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Lets get right into it shall we?

It was a beautiful day on innocent motel. The sun was shining, traitors were traiting, and people were dying here and there. T'was a good day. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a wild @scuffed water . He saw me, and we stared for a few seconds. With a mutual nod, we went about our day, agreeing it was time to do some damage.

We spot a wild Dirty Weeb, one with an unusual call we hadnt heard before. Scuffed did not want to attract any unwanted attention so he gagged them.
    [​IMG]

This calmed Dirty Weeb, but it was not enough. He was still scared. He let out another call, causing him to be gagged for a round.
    [​IMG]

This time, it was more effective. The Dirty Weeb stayed calm for a little bit, but unfortunately t'was not long enough. Shortly after being RGagged, The Dirty Weeb became frightened over something I am not sure of! This time, Dirty weeb wanted to make sure his call was heard, therefore he decided to scream into his mic for a total of 8 seconds. I was busy handling reports, and typing speed was slow getting to the ban, but it was clear that the Dirty Weeb has no intention of stopping his call! He unfortunately had to be put down.
    [​IMG]

You can play on the other servers until this one is expired.

Appeal: Denied.
    Thread: Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.