Denied Dirty Dan's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dirty Dan, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Dirty Dan
    Your Steam ID:
    Dirtiest Dan Ever
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think BroCom (SoCom) was just upset at some VERY clever joke I made. I mean calling him slower than a retard because he took around 2-3 minutes to mute me? I mean who doesn't find that hilarious? Honestly, I feel that he just took his pent up aggression out on me because he thinks I'm dirty in real life. I'll let you know right now, the only dirty part about me is when I piss myself laughing thinking how mad BroCom was. ; )
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Dear BroCom,

I feel as though you are just mad at me, because you haven't been honest to yourself. You know deep deep down in your heart, you are slower than a retard, and I am funny as hell. Honestly though, I feel like this is coming from a different source of anger. I'm just guessing here, so please don't get mad at me. I've heard through some people on the Gmod streets, that you're, how should I say this.... Fabulous? Also, that you don't have a good relationship with your father. I think that if you came out to your father, he would forgive you.... For being the biggest faggot in the world.

P.S. BTW, redirect this to BroCom if someone else is reading this. Honestly, that would just be fucking weird if it was someone else. Like SisCom.... You know TheRyan told me shes more of a whore than MomCom, but don't tell anyone you heard that from me, DadCom would fucking rape me.... On second thought, maybe DadCom is FABULOUSSSSS too??

P.S. P.S. BTW I feel like most people on that server didn't realize that was a troll attempt? Honestly, I loved how it turned out.
    Really I just made this extra P.S. to make the note seem longer and like it was actually an apology or some shit like that, just so you would read all of it. Hopefully you don't just delete the shit. Honestly, I wouldn't care. Holly shit I used honestly a shit ton in the letter/thingy. Honestly, I don't care

~Love, yours truly
    Dirty Dan​

2. Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan New Member

God It took like 2 minutes to make that.... I am fucking good

3. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

You were banned by @Machinekiller00 for Mass RDM ( 4+ ).

For future reference, your Steam ID is STEAM_0:1:59602578.

4. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

From what i can see you aren't taking this appeal seriously so i'm just going to deny this appeal and let you serve your ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.