Denied Dirty Dan2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Dirty Dan2, Jun 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dirty Dan2

Dirty Dan2 Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Scooba Steve
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:65306289
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I RDMed one person because they false KOSed me, and I got banned for 24 hours for RDMing 3 people! I can't submit my video because it won't let me. The only person I RDMed was Midgetmon by shooting an explosive barrel.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Asty

Asty Gotta live life VIP

Hello, Scooba I'm going to start off with, you didn't only kill one person. A separate incident, which happened on the map Minecraft_b5, where you threw a frag grenade and caused to kill two innocents. Now the third offense was on Highrise, you shot a explosive barrel which ended up killed someone. Now lets get into the evidence that I have for all these incidents. Screenshots of the reports are going to be shown below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All reports given were valid which is why I banned you for RDM x3. I hope you understand why you got banned and learned from your mistakes. When it comes to explosive barrels either don't shoot them at all or be even more cautious about firing at it. That being said I will be denying this appeal, you are able to play on all the other servers besides the East ones. Have a good rest of your day!

-Asty

3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Your ban has been extended to 2 weeks for continued trollish behavior.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.